- We’re actively seeking SME’s who desire to present or moderate a topic of discussion at the Professional Symposium for Military Snipers. All topics are on the table. This is your chance to be heard and influence decision-makers! Click HERE to inquire.
- Members of the USMC Scout Sniper Association and the Army Sniper Association were sent a promo code for 50% off the Guardian match registration via email. If you have not received this discount code, please contact your respective association.
- Match registration covers entry into the 2-day Guardian match, as well as the Shooting Clinics on Friday.
- The HOG’s Call and USMC Birthday ceremony on Thursday is open to all USMC SSA Members and guests.
- The Rally Point Reception on Friday and Kopfjager Feast on Saturday are open to all attendees.
The Gathering of Snipers is an annual event co-hosted by the USMC Scout Sniper Association and the Army Sniper Association. The Gathering provides a professional forum designed to further the art and science of military sniping. The multi-day event includes a professional symposium for military snipers, practical shooting instruction, a precision rifle match and plenty of opportunity for camaraderie.
Our purpose is to increase interoperability, lethality and enhance the trust and camaraderie among snipers from the various Services. We also aim to engage industry and everyday Americans in supporting the military snipers who proudly serve on their behalf.
The first Gathering was held in Denver, Colorado in August 2019. While 2020 brought a brief interruption due to COVID-19, we went to Texas and partnered with Guardian Long Range for our two-day precision rifle competition and shooting clinics in 2021. For 2022, we’re back with Guardian again, this time at Arena Training Facility in Blakely, Georgia.
DATES: Thursday, 3 Nov thru Sunday, 6 Nov 2022
Thursday: Professional Military Sniper Symposium followed by a brief USMC Birthday celebration and a HOG’s Call
Friday: Shooting Clinics and Match Check-In followed by the Rally Point Reception
Saturday: The Guardian Long Range Precision Rifle Match AND 1st Annual Army vs. Marines Sniper Grudge Match-Day 1, followed by the Kopfjager Feast
Sunday: The Guardian Long Range Precision Rifle Match AND 1st Annual Army vs. Marines Sniper Grudge Match-Day 2
LOCATION: All events held at Arena Training Facility, Blakely, Georgia
The USMC Scout Sniper Association (SSA) is the only non-profit membership organization for Marine Scout Snipers in the world. We exist to support the Scout Sniper community through programs that inspire brotherhood, encourage professionalism, and foster resiliency. Our community is comprised of those who have carried the long gun, those who have enabled our successes on the battlefield, and our families.
The Army Sniper Association (ASA) is comprised of snipers both past and present. Our organization exists to serve and support Army snipers, their families and the United States Army Sniper Course. The ASA annually supports the U.S. Army International Sniper Competition hosted by the U.S. Army Sniper School at Fort Benning, Georgia.
THANK YOU TO OUR VALUED SPONSORS!
As a small, veteran non-profit, the USMC Scout Sniper Association depends heavily upon its sponsors and supporters. While we’re adding new sponsors almost daily, we’d like to recognize those who have already stepped up to help us make The Gathering of Snipers a success!