Special Rifle Raffle
made possible by a generous donation from USMC SSA Member Ryan Niederman and SSA Supporter Jarret Guill and the following industry supporters:
The Prize Package Includes
- RIFLE: Mil-Spec Stiller MK13 Bolt Action with RFID tag
- CHAMBER/CALIBER: .300 Winchester Magnum
- SCOPE: Mil-Spec Nightforce M571 ATACR 5-25 x 56 F1 with TReMoR3 Reticle and RFID tag
- SCOPE MOUNT: Mil-Spec LaRue Tactical LT840H-34-0 Quick-Detach SSDS Mount on an AI 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
- CHASSIS: Mil-Spec Accuracy International MK13 Mod 7 AICS with Folding Stock
- TRIGGER: Mil-Spec Geissele Automatics Super MK13 2-Stage Trigger, Non-adjustable, Set at 3.5 lbs
- BARREL: Mil-Spec Lilja 1:10 Twist, Stainless Steel, 25-inches
- FLASH HIDER: Mil-Spec Surefire 4-Prong FH762RC, 5/8-24 Thread
- SUPPRESSOR: Pre-Paid Certificate for Mil-Spec Surefire SOCOM762-RC DE Suppressor
- MAGAZINES: Eight Mil-Spec 5-Round MagPul PMAG 5 AC L Magnum and one factory AICS Magazine.
- BIPOD: Mil-Spec Harris Engineering BRMS Bipod
- SLING: Mil-Spec VTAC-Mk2-CT-UG Padded Nylon Sling
- CASE: Mil-Spec Pelican iM3300 Storm MK13 Mod 7 Deployment Case with Custom Cut Foam
- ACCESSORIES: Mil-Spec camo tool bag; Mil-Spec MK13 Mod 7 Multi-Tool; USMC-correct cleaning rods and brushes
- Built faithfully to NSWC Crane/USMC Military Specifications
MK13 Mod 7 (USMC Variant)
In April 2018, the US Marine Corps announced it would field a USMC-specific version of SOCOM’s MK13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle manufactured at NSWC Crane. While the M40A6 is being retained for use in training and as an alternate platform, the MK13 Mod 7 has operationally replaced the venerable M40 series rifles as the primary sniper rifle for the Corps. The M40 series saw service with the Corps in several variations starting in 1966. Scout Snipers are now carrying the MK13 Mod 7 in every clime and place, throughout the Global War on Terror and in other hot spots around the globe.
This rifle was donated through the generosity of SSA Member Ryan Niederman and Friend of the SSA Jarret Guill. Components were carefully sourced to produce as authentic a clone of the military-issued firearm as is humanly possible, some manufactured on Marine Corps contract production runs. In addition, generous donations were made by the following industry partners to ensure an authentic build:
- Nightforce – Mil-Spec scope
- Geisselle Automatics – Mil-Spec trigger
- Surefire – Certificate for Mil-Spec suppressor
- LaRue Tactical – Mil-Spec QD scope mount
- MagPul Industries – Eight magazines
- Harris Engineering – Mil-Spec bipod
- VTAC – Mil-Spec sling
The lucky winner of this special, very complete rifle package will own a historic piece of the legacy built with the blood, sweat and tears of US Marine Corps Scout Snipers. The drawing for the winning prize ticket will be held at The Gathering of Snipers on Saturday, 10 October 2020.
THIS RAFFLE HAS ENDED!
Official Rules and Details
The USMC Scout Sniper Association
The United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper Association is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, tax-exempt, Veterans Organization under Section 501(c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code (Federal Tax ID: 33-0887131).
Website: www.scoutsniper.org, Facebook: www.facebook.com/usmcssa, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/usmc_scout_sniper_association/
The USMC Scout Sniper Association (SSA) is the only non-profit membership organization for Marine Scout Snipers in the world.
We exist to support the Scout Sniper community through programs that inspire brotherhood, encourage professionalism, and foster resiliency. Our community is comprised of those who have carried the long gun, those who have enabled our successes on the battlefield, and our families.
The USMC SSA also works and partners with other nonprofit Veterans Organizations to build and support the larger sniper community.
The prize for our 2020 Special Rifle Raffle is an authentic reproduction of the USMC-variant MK13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle. It was built according to USMC/NSWC Crane specifications and was generously donated by SSA Member Ryan Niederman and Friend of the SSA Jarret Guill. It is being raffled to raise funds for USMC SSA’s charitable programs and activities that serve both our USMC SSA Members in need of assistance as well as other wounded, ill, and injured snipers and their families.
Retail Value of Prize
This MK13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle prize package has a retail value of over $12,000.00. Winner may be subject to Federal Firearms License transfer fees and NFA tax stamp fees (if redeeming the suppressor certificate).
How to Buy Tickets (ticket sales limited to 20,000 tickets)
The only place to purchase tickets is online at the SSA’s website. You may find ticket options above.
Tickets are set up to be easily purchased in groups of 1, 3, 8, or 15. You may purchase tickets in any combination of groups as you would like.
Ticket Sales will stop at Midnight (ET) on October 9, 2020.
The winning ticket will be drawn on October 10th, 2020 in Pearsall, TX, with specific time, location, and other details to be announced in the near future. Individuals who purchase tickets NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Winner Eligibility and Associated Legal Notices
Winner must be a U.S. Citizen, at least 18 years old, and legally eligible to possess and own this type of firearm under Federal, State, and Local laws.
Members of the USMC Scout Sniper Association and their families ARE eligible to purchase tickets.
The use, sale, re-export, delivery or re-transfer, directly or indirectly, of this rifle and attachments is subject to, and contingent upon, compliance with applicable U.S. Firearms Laws and Regulations, and also Export Control Regulations.
All taxes and fees associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be notified directly by the SSA and will be announced on our website and social media platforms.
Once the winner’s identity, citizenship, and eligibility is confirmed, the USMC SSA will put the winner in touch with the FFL currently holding the rifle on behalf of the USMC SSA in order to arrange the transfer in accordance with Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) regulations and other applicable statutes and regulations.
For More Information
If you have any questions about this raffle, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Those mentioned herein, are for identification and acknowledgment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The winning ticket will be drawn on October 10, 2020 in Pearsall, TX at “The Gathering of Snipers”, with time, location, and other details to be announced in the near future. Individuals who purchase tickets NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Ticket Sales will end at Midnight (ET) on October 9, 2020.
The only place to purchase tickets is online at the SSA’s website.
We apologize for the trouble you’re experiencing purchasing raffle tickets for our Mk13 Mod7 Sniper Rifle Raffle. Most people who experience problems do so as a result of their credit card being declined. We hope the following information will help you in resolving the issue.
- First, make sure your card has enough available credit, and then double-check to make sure you’re entering all the data correctly straight from the card.
- If that doesn’t resolve the issue, we suggest deleting the cache and cookies in your browser, or simply try using a different browser (like Firefox or Chrome, etc). Sometimes, your browser remembers old payment information that you’ve used in the past, and it will keep an incorrect expiration date, security code or other info in the field instead of letting you update it. Deleting your cache and cookies may help resolve that.
These suggestions seem to work for 99% of those experiencing credit card issues. If you give it a shot and still can’t make it work, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the contact form on our website. We will do everything I can to resolve the problem for you!